Bambu Lab P1P PTFE Tube (4 pcs)
The function of PTFE is to reduce resistance and guide filament. The tube’s inner diameter is 2.5mm, and its outer diameter is 4mm. Please note that the PTFE tubes are consumables and are at risk of wear, as they may rub against the filament over time. We recommend that you check the PTFE tubes for wear during your maintenance of the machine. If the tubes are worn and not replaced in time, this may lead to feeding failures, filament accumulation inside the AMS, etc.
Kindly note Bambu Lab spare parts are exclusively available for X1C and P1S models acquired through authorized resellers. When completing your purchase, kindly ensure you provide the Bambu Lab serial number at checkout.
In the Box:
- PTFE Tube
- Detailed instructions for replacing the PTFE Tubes for X1 series and P1 Series are available on the Bambu Lab Wiki.
- Materials: PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Package Weight: 13g (3pcs)
- Package Size: 230x155x4 mm
- Color: White translucency