Bambu Lab X1 Hardened Steel Extruder Unit
The hardened steel extruder unit is equipped with double gears made of hardened steel, which provides increased extrusion force, prevents slippage, and enhances abrasion resistance. These gears enable the extruder unit to handle tough engineering filaments such as carbon fiber nylon and glass fiber nylon.
In addition, the extruder unit includes a sensor that supports filament break detection, which can help prevent print failures and improve overall printing efficiency.
*Please confirm your printer model before making a purchase, as the connector may differ between the X1 Series version and the P1P version.
- Learn more about the replacement of the Hardened Steel Extruder Unit for X1 Series on Bambu Lab Wiki.
In the Box:
- Hardened Steel Extruder Unit - X1 Series
- X1 Series Exclusive
- Reduction Ratio: 9 : 53
- Materials: Plastic, Metal
- Supported Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Packaging Size: 60x60x30 mm
- Supported Filaments: PET-CF, PAHT-CF, PA6-CF, PLA-CF, PETG-CF, PLA, PETG, ABS, ASA, PC, TPU
- Packaging Weight: 50 g