Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo 3D printer
What to Expect from the X1-Carbon Combo 3D Printer
Advanced materials empower advanced projects.
Bambu Lab X1 Carbon, equipped with extra cooling and a hardened nozzle and drive gear, unlocks a wider selection of materials, including PA, PC, PET, and TPU, and specializes in carbon fiber and glass fiber reinforced polymers.
Colors & Beyond
With Bambu Lab Automatic Material System (AMS)，you can now enjoy printing freely in multiple colors and materials.
Vibration Compensation & Extrusion Compensation
The active vibration compensation (XY) algorithm and extrusion compensation guarantees extra smoothness and gets you good prints.
- Build Volume (W×D×H): 256 × 256 × 256 mm³
- Nozzle: 0.4 mm Hardened Steel Included
- Hotend: All-Metal
- Max Hot End Temperature: 300 ℃
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Supported Filament: PLA, PETG, TPU, ABS, ASA, PVA, PET
- Ideal for PA, PC, Carbon/Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Build Plate Surface: Bambu Cool Plate, Bambu Engineering Plate Included
- Max Build Plate Temperature: 110℃@220V, 120℃@110V
- Max Speed of Tool Head: 500 mm/s
- Max Acceleration of Tool Head: 20 m/s²
- Physical Dimensions: 389 × 389 × 457 mm³, Package size 480 × 480 × 590 mm³
- Net weight: 14.13 kg
- Gross weight (AMS included): 22.3 kg
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1000W@220V, 350W@110V