Bambu Lab P1P Stainless Steel Extruder Unit
The stainless steel extruder unit features double gears made of stainless steel, which increases extrusion force and prevents slippage. It is suitable for commonly used 3D printing filaments such as PLA, PETG, TPU, and more.
The extruder unit also includes a sensor that supports filament break detection, helping to prevent print failures and improving overall printing efficiency.
*Please keep all the screws from your original extruder unit for replacement.
- Detailed instructions for replacing the stainless steel extruder unit for P1P can be found on the Bambu Lab Wiki.
In the Box:
- Stainless Steel Extruder Unit - P1 Series
- P1 Series Exclusive
- Reduction Ratio: 9 : 53
- Materials: Plastic, Metal
- Supported Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Packaging Size: 60x60x30 mm
- Supported Filaments: PLA, PETG, TPU
- Packaging Weight: 50 g